MUSICAL I LOVE YOU & Dem’Art Società Cooperativa
🎭Tributo al Festival “Perché Sanremo è Sanremo” 🎭
Villa Ormond – Free Admission
Information on the event
Event free of charge subject to availability. Reservation is required with unnumbered seats.
In compliance with the regulations in force, the entrance of the public to Villa Nobel will be staggered in order to avoid crowds, with entrance times at 8.00 p.m., 8.20 p.m. and 8.40 p.m.
During the booking process it is possible to choose the time of entry while available. Alternatively, the system will assign the entrance time automatically and randomly.
1. you can book shows scheduled in the following 14 days only (all events are published on eventbrite, but the reservation starts 14 days before the event and closes at 5.00 p.m. on the day of the event);
2. you can only book your own seat (in case of family or relatives: you can book a maximum of 6 seats): each spectator must enter on the site their name, surname, telephone number and e-mail; in case of booking for more than one person, please tick the box declaring that you are multiple-booking for your family.
* Before entering the show venue, sanitize your hands using the sanitizing material provided;
* Have your temperature measured by the personnel in charge. The access will be prevented if the temperature exceeds 37,5 °C;
* Please, be accompanied to your seat only and exclusively by the usher;
* Please, wear the protective mask until you have reached your seat;
* Wear the mask every time you have to get up from your seat;
* ALWAYS observe the 1 METRE safety distance between people;
* At the end of the show, please wait in your seat to be escorted to the exit by the ushers;
* ALWAYS be accompanied by the ushers in order to use the toilets.